Click on the icons!

FacebookTwitterRSSYoutube

iPad Air Explodes at an Australian Vodafone Store

Share Button

The first ever incident was registered of an iPad Air exploding in an Australian store. The flames and explosion were of an inflammatory nature, and so serious that they required a fire brigade to fight them.

Exploded iPad Air

The situation occurred at a Vodafone store in Canberra following which the shop had to be evacuated. Reports suggest that the sparks from the device were so severe that they had caused a greater destruction. Earlier there have been reports of iPhone units exploding, but with the iPad Air, this was the first ever seen event.

Apple iPad Air Price

The recently-launched iPad Air has been available since November 1st in the market. Officials from Apple have visited the store to collect the tablet to move deeper into the matter of the fact and scrutinize the cause of the happening.

However, on being asked, the Vodafone spokesperson said that the flames appeared from the charging port of the device

Share Button

By , International Correspondent - Vadodara (India) office on Nov 15th, 2013 GMT +2

Comments


Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home/phonerpt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273